Welcome, Review 2015 FullConTech Plays, and Keynote
10:00 – 10:30
Discover Session: Grow, Attract, Retain Inside Companies
- Preparing Employees for Different and More Challenging Jobs
- Building a Culture for Retaining Talent
- Attracting a Diverse Talent Force
11:25 – 11:35
Discover Session: Grow, Attract, Retain in the Community-at-large
- Techtopia: How do we get tech innovators to start up and stay in Puget Sound?
- Building an Industry Pipeline
- Maintaining a Healthy Growth Environment
Invent Sessions (cont.)
FullConTech 2016 is made up of three main session groups:
Three 15-minute speakers will share their stories of innovative ways they’ve grown, attracted and retained talent, as well as what they learned along the way.
Facilitated discussions with participants and subject matter experts and an opportunity to ask questions, share ideas, and challenge conventional thinking.
Work sessions for collaborating across sectors to solve problems and develop strategies and best practices. When you register, you’ll get to choose the top two questions you want to address during the Invent Session. Here are the questions:
- How can companies partner to bring external talent development programs into their businesses?
- What are some best practices we can develop to effectively onboard junior hires and quickly make them productive?
- How can we expand existing efforts to develop more potential talent?
- How can we better align non-4-year programs with industry needs to expand our talent pool?
- How could we build on successful hiring programs to develop best practices to share with our member companies?
- How do we attract tech companies to foster innovative start-ups in the region?
- What are some new things companies can do to retain talent with an emphasis on diversity?
- How do we create and maintain a healthy growth environment for tech workers?
- What are great examples of public-private collaborations to grow regional talent?