Hit us with your best shot this July at WTIA’s 21st annual golf tournament! Our sponsors are jazzing up all 18 holes of the Glendale Country Club with the magic of music genres through the decades. Swing through the ’40’s, boogey through the ‘70’s, and get a little grungy on the back nine with executives from Washington State’s leading technology companies. Food trucks will keep you fed, and drinks and other goodies will keep your spirits high even if your par is too.
9 – 10 AM
Driving Range Open
Putting & Chipping Contests
Tournament Shotgun Start
4 – 6 PM
Awards Happy Hour and Buffet
- 18 Music-Themed Holes of Golf, food and drinks at each hole
- Two Golf Carts per foursome
- Battle of the Bands t-shirt, golf ball, and tees
- Use of Driving Range, Putting Green & Chipping Area
- On & Off Course Contests & Prizes
- Locker Room Service
- Coffee/tea and light continental breakfast
- Lunch from three food trucks throughout the course
- Awards Happy Hour and Buffet
- Hole in One
- Putting and Chipping
- Longest Drive
- Straightest Drive
- First Place Winners
- 3 days at Leavenworth Cabin
- 1 night stay at Langley Inn plus a farm to table dinner
- Hole in One Prize: Tesla, 3 year lease
- First Prize: $100 towards the golf pro shop
- A Fender guitar, and more!
Sponsor the Golf Open
This lively WTIA event is a ton of fun and gives sponsors premier visibility among technology executives and professionals within our community.
If you are interested in learning about our sponsorship opportunities or donating a prize, please contact Nick Ellingson, Membership Consultant.