- This event has passed.
TRT South Korean Startup Demo Day
January 14 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Over the past 3 months, WTIA, UW CoMotion, and the Korean Innovation Center have partnered on an accelerator program to help support 10 South Korean startups that are evaluating US expansion.
The participating companies have participated in workshops, received coaching, received product feedback, and have connected with relevant people, companies, and organizations in WA state.
Join us on January 14th for the culmination of this program to hear from the 10 companies about what they’re building and why!
- 5:00-5:15 PM Opening Remarks
- 5:15- 7:00 PM Company presentations and feedback
- Onesoftdigm: ICT Based Personalized Mobile Wellness Care Platform
- AIMon: AI and NLP based online SAT/ACT Q-Bank Service
- Zetabank: AI Autonomous robot and AI healthcare platform
- CRTLAB: Online branding consulting service based on customer data analysis
- Buptle: Platform for building legal processes
- Blue Signal: AI-based technology designed to predict future driver risk rate and traffic status
- CN Solution: B2C and B2B solution for object removal in digital photography using deep learning AI
- IMediSync: Cloud-based, AI driven QEEG-centered digital mental care platform
- Testworks: Automated solutions and a professional workforce to increase productivity within AI Data and Software Testing Fields
- Sentience: AI assistant for gamers with personalized CRM
Thank you to our partners